Bailey is looking for a self-driven and ambitious receptionist to join our team! We are in growth mode and continue to offer our employees diversified and interesting work. If you would like to work with one of the best teams in an exciting industry, Bailey Helicopters is the place to be.
As a receptionist you will provide exceptional service to both internal personnel and external clients. The receptionist will maintain positive and effective working relationships with all staff. This position will contribute to the overall performance of the business by demonstrating strong administration skills and communicating accurate and timely information as required.
Fort St. John, BC
Monday to Friday
- Participation in our Safety Management System Program.
- Professional demeanor and an orientation toward customer service.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong MS Office Skills (Outlook, WORD, Excel).
- Perform reception duties: answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls.
- Coordinate necessary office equipment maintenance, order office supplies, and maintain inventory.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk.
- Coordinate outgoing mail and couriers.
- Keep the lobby entrance neat and tidy and prepare coffee for guests.
- Arrange travel and accommodation for employees and managers.
- May perform other duties, assigned.
- Customer service mindset.
- Attention to detail.
- Administrative writing skills.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Inventory control & supply management.
- Verbal communication.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- An aptitude for organization.
- Personal cell phone.
- Pre-employment drug and alcohol testing is required.
We offer an exceptional work environment with an ethical, approachable, and accountable Management Team. Effort is rewarded and job safety is a primary focus for everyone.
- Home life is encouraged.
- Competitive employee benefits package.
- Excellent remuneration.
- RRSP matching.
- Opportunities for advancement.
- Fast paced environment.
- Supportive of continual safety and quality improvements.
- High school diploma: additional certification in Office Administration is an asset.
- Proven work experience as a receptionist or similar role.
- Strong work ethic and able to work efficiently as part of a team.
- Maintain a high standard of conduct; be respectful of clients, visitors, coworkers, and managers.
Interested applicants should forward a cover letter and resume to
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.