ADMINISTRATOR, SAFETY AND FLIGHT OPERATIONS
Bailey is looking for a talented rock star with a strong work ethic and a good sense of humour. We are in growth mode and continue to offer our employees diversified and interesting work. If you want to work with one of the best teams in an exciting industry, Bailey Helicopters is the place to be.
We are looking for a self-driven and ambitious administrator to join our team! As an administrator you will support Managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
Fort St. John, BC
Monday to Friday
Travel and weekends, as required
- Actively supports the company Safety Management System by participating in the program and acting appropriately for their role as defined within the SMS Manual.
- Professional demeanor and an orientation toward customer service.
- Provide administrative support to the Vice President of Operations, Director, SMS and Chief Pilot.
- Strong MS Office Skills (Outlook, WORD, Excel).
- Type correspondence, filing, copying, data entry, word processing, invoice coding/tracking, mail management and perform other administrative tasks as assigned
- Performs general administrative and recordkeeping functions and procedures including tracking data, reviewing sub-contractors and vendor safety programs, maintaining inventories for all hazardous products and first aid, the maintenance and filing of confidential information and spreadsheets, and scanning in safety documentation, relabeling, and filing.
- May perform other duties, assigned
- Detail driven – your attention to detail is a source of pride for you
- Positive attitude
- Maintaining Filing systems
- Sense of humour (please!)
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Problem Solving
- Pre-employment drug and alcohol testing is required.
- Due to being federally regulated COVID 19 vaccinations required
We offer an exceptional work environment with an ethical, approachable, and accountable Management Team. Effort is rewarded and job safety is a primary focus for everyone.
- Home life is encouraged
- Competitive employee benefits package
- RRSP matching
- Excellent remuneration.
- Fast paced environment
- Supportive of continual safety and quality improvements.
- Completion of applied business technology certificate or equivalent certificate or diploma in administrative processes is an asset
- Experience in HSE administration is an asset
- Experience in the aviation or related work a definite asset
- Strong work ethic and able to work efficiently as part of a team.
- Maintain a high standard of conduct; be respectful of clients, visitors, coworkers, and managers.