APPRENTICE AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Serving Northern British Columbia since 1989, Bailey Helicopters continues to offer its employees diversified and challenging work, while promoting from within and securing opportunities for company growth. Our fleet consists of Bell 206’s, AS 350 (B3’s, B2’s, and BA’s), and a Bell 212. We are seeking motivated and energetic individual that will take pride in representing Bailey Helicopters Ltd. Safety is our number one priority; if you’re an Apprentice Aircraft Maintenance Engineer that feels the same way, Bailey Helicopters would be a good fit for you.
Fort St. John Base Position
Fort St. John, BC
- Conduct maintenance on aircraft as directed by the AME
- Maintenance documentation and general maintenance duties (ops gear, facilities, and equipment).
- Accurately complete all paperwork for assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Actively participate in our Safety Management System Program.
- Other miscellaneous tasks, as assigned.
- Must hold an Aircraft Maintenance Diploma, or relevant training
- Must have own basic mechanics toolbox
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to take direction and learn quickly
- Mechanically inclined, detail oriented and have decision making and time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Must possess a Valid Driver’s License
- Personal cell phone
- Pre-Employment Drug and Alcohol Testing is required
We offer an exceptional work environment with ethical, approachable, accountable Management Team. Effort is rewarded and job safety is a primary focus for everyone.
- Home life is encouraged
- Benefits package
- Remuneration is competitive
- Opportunities for advancement
- This position may involve frequent travel and rotational shifts
- Working at base
- Fast paced environment
- Supportive continual safety and quality improvement
- Maintain a high standard of conduct, be respectful of clients, visitors, co-workers, and managers
- Previous Experience on Company Specific Aircraft
- Level 1 First Aid and H2S required
- Post-secondary education
- Job relevant training (Human Factors, etc.)
- Valid Passport
- Strong work ethic and able to work efficiently as part of a team, flexibility with changing requirements regarding work hours/days, location, and travel
Interested applicants should forward a cover letter and resume to