Bailey Helicopters has expanded their fleet and are looking for AME’s that want a work/life balance, top industry wages, benefits, and year-round employment. Bailey is extremely busy with long term capital construction projects located in the province of BC. We are in growth mode and continue to offer our employees diversified and challenging work. If you want to be part of one of the best teams in the industry, Bailey Helicopters is the place to be.
Bailey Helicopters Ltd. is seeking an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer for our fleet of Bell 212, AS350, and Bell 206’s. We are seeking motivated, experienced individuals that are looking for diversified work and opportunities and will take pride in representing Bailey Helicopters Ltd. Safety is our number one priority; if you’re an AME that feels the same way, Bailey Helicopters would be a good fit for you.
Contract or Full Time
Base or Touring Position
- Ensure all required aircraft maintenance work has been completed.
- Maintenance documentation and general maintenance duties (ops gear, facilities, and equipment).
- Actively participate in our Safety Management System Program.
- Other miscellaneous tasks, as assigned.
- Must hold a valid Transport Canada Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License, Class type M1 and/or M2
- Endorsement on Bell 212, AS350 BA, B2, or Bell 206 and minimum of 1-year experience on type is essential
- Must possess a Valid Driver’s License
- Personal cell phone
- Pre-Employment Drug and Alcohol Testing is required.
- Level 1 First Aid and H2S required
- Contractors will require WCB coverage
We offer an exceptional work environment with an ethical, approachable, and accountable Management Team. Effort is rewarded and job safety is a primary focus for everyone.
- Home life is encouraged
- Competitive employee benefits package
- Excellent remuneration.
- Opportunities for advancement
- This position will involve frequent travel and rotational shifts.
- Locations at base or touring are both possible.
- Fast paced environment, attention to detail, hand-eye coordination.
- Supportive of continual safety and quality improvements.
- Maintain a high standard of conduct, be respectful of clients, visitors, co-workers, and managers
- Endorsements on Bell 212, AS350 B3, or Bell 206 are considered value added services
- Previous Experience on Company Specific Aircraft
- Post-secondary education
- Job relevant training (Human Factors, QA training, etc.)
- Valid Passport
- Strong work ethic and able to work efficiently as part of a team, flexibility with changing requirements regarding work hours/days, location, and travel